- Launching Georgina Island First Nation's My Community App
- Working with Teck and West Moberly First Nation to develop their Storyscapes App
- Doing what we are passionate about and creating the Cultural Preservation Initiative
- Clinton and Amanda hitting the road and delivering the Digital Storytelling Workshop in communities across Canada
- Interacting with the community members and visitors on the barge for the Georgina Island First Nation's Marina Feasibility Study
- Travelling up to Chesterfield Inlet in Nunavut to kick off their My Community App project with the Elder's Group Committee
These are just a few of the highlights and we're looking forward to the experiences and people we will encounter in 2014!
Stay tuned for some of our upcoming initiatives - since the Cultural Preservation Initiative was such a success we plan on doing it all over again. We hope to be hitting the road again this spring so stay tuned for the details.
Visit us at www.cesclients.com for more information on our products and services.